- Product Info
- Contact Us
1. Run Virtual Modem program.
2. Click button. Choose virual serial port which will be used as virtual modem.
3. Enable option Connect to this remote address for all "outgoing calls" and specify IP address and TCP-port of remote virtual modem.
4. Clickto create virtual modem.
5. Configure communications application to use virtual COM port (or virtual modem, if it uses TAPI).
6.1. Making a Call
Now make a call in your communications application. Virtual modem will automatically connect to remote virtual modem specified by option Connect to this remote address for all "outgoing calls".
6.2. Accepting Incoming Call
Communications application must be configured to automatically answer on incoming call (or it must be a possibility to answer a call manually).
Important! Once created virtual modems are operable at each system startup.